Back Rail Felt

10,90 11,99 

Categories: ,

The back rail felt is used as a buffer / absorber underneath the back of the keys. If your keybed makes a knocking noise on key release a new back rail felt might solve that issue. With changing the thickness of the back rail felt in your piano you can also change the key dip.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Tastenruhefilz”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *